If you want to know how to make your racecar faster and use simulation for this very purpose then then our annual ChassisSim bootcamps are a must attend event. Due to the Coronavirus the bootcamps will be a live online webinar.
Find out how to…
- Measure a racecar
- Find suspension geometry on your racecar
- Calculate downforce
- Troubleshoot sensors
- Set up a tyre model
- Create an aero model for your racecar
- Get shaker rig results (even if you don’t have access to a shaker rig!)
To find out more please watch the video below for a taster of what will be covered.
The online bootcamps will be 3 hour webinar over 3 days. Day 1 will be theory. Day 2 and Day 3 will focus on applying ChassisSim to your racecar. The bootcamp is recorded for attendees.
An outline of the event can be found here,
The dates are;
Europe, Nov 3-5 2021
- 9:00am – 12:00pm Wed-Fri Nov 3-5 2021– Europe CET
- 8:00am – 11:00am Wed-Fri Nov 3-5 2021 – UK GMT
USA, Dec 1-3 2021
- 4:00pm – 7:00pm Wed-Fri Dec 1-3 2021 – USA US EST
Nov 4-6 2021 (select Europe when booking)
- 7:00pm – 10:00pm Wed-Fri Nov 4-6 2021 – Australia AEDT
Dec 2-4 2021 (select USA/Australia when booking)
- 8:00am – 11:00am Thur-Sat Dec 2-4 2021 – Australia AEDT
Prices for the bootcamp:
- Professional – AUD $500 / USD $350
- Student – AUD$300 / USD $210
What people are saying about the ChassisSim bootcamp…
“Very well presented. Good level of detail right from the basics into the intricate areas” – Ed Cherry
“The bootcamp was awesome. It felt like a tsunami of ideas… I will need some time to digest all this :)” – Georges Mouwand
“I would like to thank you for the seminar since it was one of the best seminars I have attended” – Pavlos Vatzkis
To get maximum benefit from the bootcamp/seminar we suggest reading ‘The dynamics of the race car’ book before attending and working through the ChassisSim Tutorials on the ChassisSim YouTube channel.