If you want to know how to make your racecar faster and use simulation for this very purpose then then our annual ChassisSim bootcamps are a must attend event.
Find out how to…
- Measure a racecar
- Find suspension geometry on your racecar
- Calculate downforce
- Troubleshoot sensors
- Set up a tyre model
- Create an aero model for your racecar
- Get shaker rig results (even if you don’t have access to a shaker rig!)
To find out more please watch the video below for a taster of what will be covered.
The bootcamps will be face to face and spread over 2 days. The outline for the bootcamp is,
- Day 1 – ChassisSim basics. This covers model creation, vehicle modelling and ChassisSim advanced features.
- Day 2 – Application day – You apply ChassisSim to your racecar with the ChassisSim team helping you
Dates for the 2022 bootcamps:
- Switzerland – Monday to Tuesday the 7th – 8th of November 2022
- Indianapolis, USA – Tuesday to Wednesday the 6th – 7th of December 2022
Prices for the bootcamp:
- Professional – USD $600
- Student – USD $300
What people are saying about the ChassisSim bootcamp…
“Very well presented. Good level of detail right from the basics into the intricate areas” – Ed Cherry
“The bootcamp was awesome. It felt like a tsunami of ideas… I will need some time to digest all this :)” – Georges Mouwand
“I would like to thank you for the seminar since it was one of the best seminars I have attended” – Pavlos Vatzkis
To get maximum benefit from the bootcamp/seminar we suggest reading ‘The dynamics of the race car’ book before attending and working through the ChassisSim Tutorials on the ChassisSim YouTube channel.